Sunday, April 4, 2010

Adventures in the Desert!

C Am F G
You took me by surprise
Standing there with the devil's eyes
I said I was only here a day
you knew I was here to stay

You confessed you're love to me
over toast and a cup of tea
you spoke soft when you said "babe
I was lost but now I'm found"
(now, I'm found)

All alone in the mall at night
we confessed over candle light
slurring words over beer and wine
I must of said 100 times
"I can see a future in you
I can see myself in it too"
we both knew what we had to do
just let it slip away
(let it slip away)

-Chorus- G C F Am
you and I we were so high
I can't believe
To come down so far,
It must be hard for you to breathe
(repeat)

NAKED BANDITS V2. (same chords)

We were bandits of the rocks
dirty clothes and hot sauce
alvacado's and cans of beans
whiskey was our ends and means

All the concepts blew our minds
"But everything!" we said 100 times
giggling orange on nonsense rock
It was much more than just silly talk

-Chorus-
You and I we were so high I can't believe
We felt so large, laughed so hard we couldn't breathe
(repeat)

Naked bandits of the rocks
weren't afraid to take the clothes off
Easter eggs and hairy legs
untimely holidays!

We we taken by surprise
when the big old moon did rise
we were too fast to see the dancing of those trees.

-chorus- (end on variations)

No comments:

Post a Comment